The Doctor’s TARDIS interior sound is far different from the Master’s.
So, here’s the Master’s TARDIS hum.
The Doctor’s TARDIS is supposed to sound a bit sick, wheras the Master has a rather healthy TARDIS.
With his log cabin-esque desktop, the sound his TARDIS makes is more like a lightly burning fire, breathing in and out.
Remember, a TARDIS is an organic being of it’s own with a consciousness and a life, so the sounds they make tend to reflect that.
Damn sound like someone breed a dragon with a hand bellow
- tegnie likes this
- scatterbone likes this
- kenyru likes this
- insaneturnip reblogged this from askthetimemaster and added:
- ask-lace-secret likes this
- bronyforever likes this
- bluedraft likes this
- glitterblood likes this
- whatsup818 likes this
- that-pony-in-a-jacket likes this
- slender-pony likes this
- slender-pony reblogged this from askthetimemaster and added:
- asksky-high likes this
- bronywithherownpony likes this
- mrfreelow likes this
- askthetimemaster posted this